Technet Portal on SharePoint Online #office365
Vale a pena dar uma conferida no portal do SharepointOnline, muita informação sobre o SharePoint Online 2010 para o Office 365.
Microsoft has introduced a new portal under the Technet portal specifically aimed at SharePoint Online. The entire portal is dedicated to SharePoint Online 2010 which will be part of Office 365. The short description Microsoft provides about SharePoint Online is:
SharePoint Online provides sites to:
- Manage and share important documents. (My Sites)
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects. (Team Sites)
- Stay up-to-date with company information and news. (Intranet Sites)
- Share documents securely with partners and customers. (Extranet Sites)
- Market your business using a simple public-facing website.
This is kind of short to be honest but kind of grasps the point.
The portal is a starting point for information on all sorts of other sites. Check it out: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/gg144571.aspx