Connecting Telephony Solutions to Exchange Online UM – Traditional PBXs – Parte 2
Dando sequencia as configurações, vamos para a parte 2!
8. In Exchange Control Panel (ECP), create a new UM Dial Plan to represent extensions on your PBX that are used by users who will be enabled for Exchange Online UM.
9. In ECP, on the new UM Dial Plan, set a number for user access. This can be in any readable format, because it is for display to users. For example, the user access number could be set to “(425) 266-8676” or “425-CONTOSO”. Two or more values can be supplied. The user access numbers should be consistent with routing numbers, or users will be confused. The user access number is included in the body of the “Welcome to Exchange Unified Messaging” e-mail that is sent to each user when they are UM-enabled. It is also displayed in the Outlook Voice Access section of the user’s Phone personal options (accessed via OWA/Exchange Control Panel).
10. In ECP, go to the UM IP Gateways tab and create a new UM IP Gateway. To UM, this will represent your SBC. Associate the UM IP Gateway with the UM Dial Plan that you created in step 8 by clicking the Browse… button and selecting the Dial Plan from the list that is displayed (see Figure 16 and Figure 17).
When you create the UM IP Gateway, it will automatically be assigned a Forwarding Address. You will be reminded of this when you save the gateway configuration (Figure 18).
To see the Forwarding Address, view the details of the UM IP Gateway object (Figure 19).
10. Configure the SBC so that traffic arriving (from the VoIP gateway) at the internal interface is forwarded (via the external interface) to the Forwarding Address obtained in step 10.
11. In Exchange Control Panel, enable a test user for Unified Messaging. 12. Configure your PBX to forward unanswered calls for this user to a hunt group that terminates on the VoIP gateway. 13. From another phone, place a call to the test user’s extension. Allow the call to be forwarded to ‘voice mail’. You should hear Exchange Online UM answer with: “PLEASE LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE FOR ”, followed by a BEEP. Record a voice message and ensure that it is delivered to the user’s Inbox. You can also use the UM Troubleshooting Tool to verify that user’s Unified Messaging functionality is working.
No proximo post vamos finalizar a serie com IP PBXs